- 15. November 2013 Demonstration in #Wuppertal: Fight Fortress Europe!
- #RoteFlora #Hamburg: 21.12.2013 Bundesweite Demonstration
- #LampedusaHH #Hamburg #Germany: Chimney Bleicherstr occupied
- #LampedusaHH Germany: Updates related to refugee protest in #Hamburg
- Videos and statement: New occupied free space in #Istanbul, #Kadiköy
- Clashes in #Gever in the kurdish region of #Turkey are continuing today. p/v @mergesor: http://t.co/tyGbYD8mal--@enough14-- 1 hour ago
- 14:21 local time Cops attacked protesters in #Diyarbakır after turkish police killed 2 kurdish workers. p/v @qewsik http://t.co/qjMI7O9jlk--@enough14-- 2 hours ago
- RT @jin_jiyan_azadi: Clashes continue in #Yüksekova, #Hakkari. One person wounded by police bullet, later transferred to Van. Meanwhile, #A…--@enough14-- 3 hours ago
- Via @MirBota: Protests in #Gever continue after turkish police killed 2 kurdish workers. http://t.co/o74A2PmsVT--@enough14-- 3 hours ago
- Via @NewsRevo: Villagers of #Pungeşti Stop #Chevron Fracking Again, Police Unleash Terror revolution-news.com/villagers-from… http://t.co/cwQ3NpKSJe--@enough14-- 3 hours ago
- [Film] Mumia: Long Distance Revolutionary
- Jagdgegner-Demonstration vor Europas größter Jagdmesse
- Gemeinsam gegen das Bundeswehr-Konzert in Freiburg!
- "I hate my f*cking hometown" - Filmpremiere
- Krisengewinner? Die extreme Rechte in Europa
- Unsere Solidarität gegen ihre Repression!
- Leben in Freiheit und Würde - Für ein solidarisches Miteinander
- Demo „Freiheit stirbt mit Sicherheit“
- Auch 10 Jahre danach: Kein Vergeben, Kein Vergessen!
- 10×100 GENOVA NON E’ FINITA – Genua ist nicht Vorbei – Genova is not finished.
- »Mandela ist niemals Vergangenheit« Dezember 6, 2013
- LPG: Wir sind 1500! Dezember 6, 2013
- M&R: Einladung zur Musik Dezember 6, 2013
- Aktion: Das erste Viertel fast geschafft Dezember 6, 2013
- Europa ist zu klein Dezember 6, 2013
- Weinhändler des Tages: John Kerry [Online-Abo] Dezember 6, 2013
- Nach dem Tod des südafrikanischen Freiheitshelden Nelson Mandela werden Krokodilstränen vergossen Dezember 6, 2013
- Am Ende des Regenbogens Dezember 6, 2013
- »Weit über Hessen hinaus von Bedeutung« Dezember 6, 2013
- Streik gegen Armut Dezember 6, 2013
- #iRUN (5)
- 1. Mai (16)
- Anarchismus (25)
- Ankündigungen (103)
- Anti-Kapitalismus (56)
- Anti-Militarismus (1)
- Antifa (67)
- Arbeitskämpfe (12)
- Ägypten (15)
- Österreich (7)
- Überwachung (1)
- §129 (4)
- Belgien (1)
- Blockupy (23)
- Brasilien (1)
- Bundestagswahl (2)
- English (12)
- EU (9)
- Euskadi (2)
- Frankreich (2)
- Gentrifizierung – Mietenwahnsinn – Wohnungsnot (51)
- Gladio (2)
- Griechenland (43)
- Großbrittanien (2)
- Hacktivismus (1)
- Hausbesetzungen (48)
- Ihr Repräsentiert Uns Nicht (6)
- Industrie (1)
- Kanada (1)
- Kein Mensch ist Illegal! (47)
- Kurdistan (1)
- Livestreams (10)
- Mali (1)
- Mexiko (6)
- NATO (7)
- NO TAV (2)
- NSU (18)
- Opel (5)
- Politik (2)
- Politischen Gefangenen (12)
- Polizeigewalt (18)
- Portugal (2)
- Privatisierung (4)
- Repression (61)
- Rosemarie (5)
- Schulen & Hochschulen (1)
- Schweiz (3)
- Slowenien (10)
- Spanien (27)
- Staatsterrorismus (2)
- Türkei (16)
- Umwelt (7)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Ungarn (1)
- USA (1)
- Weissrussland (1)
- Zypern (1)
Rote Flora Hamburg: 21.12.2013 Bundesweite Demonstration
Auftakt: 14:00 Uhr Rote Flora Hamburg
Rote Flora verteidigen – Esso-Häuser durchsetzen!
Gegen rassistische Zustände – Bleiberecht für alle!
#LampedusaHH #Hamburg #Germany At October 25 a chimney in the Bleicherstr was occupied to send a signal against racism. The motto of the occupier is written clear in big characters: “No human is illegal!”
Yesterday, October 26, about 100 supporters came to the chimney after the demo which took place in the afternoon. After the police ordered people to determine a person who takes the responsibility and leads the gathering (this person has to register the demo ofcourse nobody did as we don’t need no leaders, remark by Enough is Enough) they started to clear the street. They enforced this with batons and pepperspray. Watercanons and armored vehicles were also ready to assist the riot cops. Weiterlesen
Following article is based upon an article on Contra Info. We updated it with the actions that took place on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoon (October 26).
Since the winter of 2012/2013, approximately 300 African refugees live in Hamburg. They managed to escape from Libya, migrated to Italy and then reached the German border. In May 2013 fighters of the group “Lampedusa in Hamburg,” recognized in Italy as refugees from the NATO-war in Libya, publicly stepped into action for the first time in Germany, in their struggle for free access to the labour market, housing, medical and social care, education and free choice of their residence within the European Union—legal rights which can always be granted, in contrast to the claims made by the Hamburg state minister of the Interior and the mayor. The Senate is only eager to provide temporary accommodation ahead of the cold winter if the refugees hand over their documents and agree to be deported. Recently, mayor Olaf Scholz of the SPD (Social Democratic Party of Germany) even stated that Hamburg have the most modern refugee-politics in the country… In this very moment—while the agony for the latest deaths of migrants on Italy’s southernmost island Lampedusa is still fresh—the Hamburg government has unleashed a large-scale police operation also against these refugees, who survived the war and the flight to Lampedusa some time ago.
We are Yeldeğirmeni Solidarity from Turkey. We formed this solidarity group after the Gezi park occupation. It’s a neighbourhood Solidarty project in İstanbul/ Kadıköy.
About 2 months ago we occupied one bulding in our neighbourhood. It s a half building and it was empty for the last 20 years like garbage in front of our eyes and our streets. So we decided to occupy the building and make it a public place with a social center. There is a lot of work to do and we didn’t publish about it.
At the moment there is a night dance demo against High rents (Dance & Occupy) which started at the university campus in Hamburg. But we also want to protest against the racist controls by cops in the Ottensen and Altona neighbourhood tonight: 22:00 at Spritzenplatz (Altona/Ottensen), Hamburg
Following article is based upon an article on Contra Info. We updated it with the actions that took place on Thursday.
The Hamburg Senate is responsible for racial profiling as part of a manhunt against Libyan refugees. It affects people who managed to get from Italy’s southernmost island Lampedusa to Hamburg, and are now facing state persecution. Governors have pushed the escalation to a higher level, and forced refugees to report themselves at authorities until Wednesday, October 16th. This step is in fact a preparation for their deportation, because the German law and the “Fortress Europe” treaty (the Dublin II Regulation, which the local authorities are able to put into place) do not allow them to stay in Germany.
For the past couple of weeks I've been going to bed at night and waking up in the morning thinking of a person I have never met and will likely never meet. I hardly know anything about the man himself. I only know that his name is Kostas Sakkas, that he's 29 years old and that he was a university student until December 2010.
Excellent article about the Kostas Sakkas case.
See, I'd always assumed it was because of people not liking Mohammad Morsi personally, or sour grapes, or some sort of abstract ideal of a perfect, secular democracy that some in the Egyptian secular/liberal opposition carried on like they did. I thought that although it behaved disingenuously in first competing in (and claiming foul play in its loss) then boycotting…
#Griechenland #Free_Sakkas: Radiobeitrag Über 30 Monate U-Haft: Anarchistischer Gefangener in Griechenland im Hungerstreik
Seit dem 4. Juni befindet sich in Griechenland ein Gefangener in Hungerstreik. Der Anarchist Kostas Sakkas
wird über die zulässige Höchstdauer hinaus in U-Haft gehalten. Darüber haben wir mit dem Journalisten und Griechisch-Übersetzer Ralf Dreis gesprochen.